Monday, October 01, 2007

Modern Conveniences

I figured that I would at least blog something so that you know we haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Here's just a couple of things to keep ya in the loop.


Here's Leo a couple of weeks ago fixing himself up some grub in his brand new heatable lunch box. It's cute to watch a grown man be so excited about the simple things in life.

If you guys haven't seen one of these, they're pretty neat. There's 2 little tin pans that fit into each section. He's been loving it, while we have been very creative filling it up with some nice warm meals. A nice change from sandwiches. Ya clip on the lid, plug it into the lighter in the truck and it cooks on the way. It's pretty ingenious if ya ask me. I only wish that I would have thought of it.






That same day daddy got home early while me and Toot were reading Winnie The Pooh. We decided to stick with our theme and break out our "my size" Tigger puzzle.





Although it was pretty close, Toot's a bit taller than our favorite bouncy friend.


Last weekend our dear friends from New Mexico came to see us. Tony who is seen here in the picture with us is one of my long time friends. While serving part of my mission in a small Nevada town, he was the mission leader at the time and he sure helped us out a ton! We also had a ton of fun taking little road trips and seeing the sights. Many years later, he married his sweet wife Maryann and we just love her to death. Since she was the one taking the picture you don't get to see her but she's the coolest nevertheless. After all these years....15 to be exact, Tony remains to be a dear friend and it's been great to see them now and again. It was awesome to visit with them last weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy Leo looks like he is really having fun, what I want to know is how was lunch and how do you know when it is done????
Stacie did Leo tell you I need you to just blog me what you want me to know, I got a virus in my comp. that cost me $85.00 to have them clean up and I lost most of my programs and had to reprogram everything back in,so for awhile I won't be opening up my email other than mesanger where I can talk to you on it.I just deleate everything instead of opening it. I can't aford another virus. and the only ones I will be opening up are from zrii corporate, or rob, and Leo, until I find out what is happening. The hackers or whatever you call them are out there also everyday I get anywhere from 34-126 emails from a secret admirer to wanting me to buy viagra to government grants you name it I get it, this goes in my bulk and now it is going over into my inbox so I may need to change my email address. Have any sugestions???
Please call me if you have any questions or send it on Blog, ok????