Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chili On The Agenda

Tonight the kids and I went to the annual Ward Halloween Chili Cook-Off Social. This year they decided to bag the "trunk or treat" and just have chili for dinner and the usual games for the kids inside. We just decided to not dress up for the occasion and hold off for Halloween night. We were some of the few that didn't dress up. Oh well.

Here's a few pics that I took of the gals.

First stop: Making ghosts with lollipops and napkins.
BOO!

At the fish pond
Bay couldn't wait to see what she'd reel in.

Lane was hoping to catch a big one
waiting in anticipation

while alex hid and hooked on a prize.
(he was so great to volunteer)

Wala! The two best friends hooked the same fish.
Cute :o)

The cake walk was clearly a barrel of laughs ha ha

and I couldn't resist taking a pic of my friend's cute little boy Ayden
It was a fun night out!

No comments: