Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dang those cute younguns!!!

In those very early years on the farm we were all so little and cute! Who knew that our life would be so great?!! Parents with honesty and hard work ethics was probably two of the most important characteristics that they could have taught. At least that's how I feel about it.

Lisa, Scott, Mike and Stacie McCulloch


"See that ye love one another, ... cease to find fault one with another, ... And above all things, clothe yourselves with the bond of charity, as with a mantle, which is the bond of perfectness and peace." (D&C 88:123-25)

3 comments:

Cully said...

That is such a cute picture. You all look SO very happy to be there. lol I should show my mother it.

Vaughn Family said...

Holy cow! That was before I knew y'all! I look at pictures of us when we were little, too, and wonder what the heck! lol.
Nice remembering, though.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute you were!