Alayna came running home Saturday sooo very excited! Santa showed up at the Griffiths house while she was there playing. Thanks for the great pic Mary!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
honey you've got quite the blog going on here. You're a good mommy and wife. i love you!!
Awwww.... too cute! She looks so shy and it almost looks like she is afraid to talk to him. Your blog is super cute and I don't mind that you followed my lead at all! Merry Christmas! ... and yes, we are selling the house! :O) Utah.... here we come!
3 comments:
honey you've got quite the blog going on here. You're a good mommy and wife. i love you!!
Awwww.... too cute! She looks so shy and it almost looks like she is afraid to talk to him. Your blog is super cute and I don't mind that you followed my lead at all!
Merry Christmas!
... and yes, we are selling the house! :O) Utah.... here we come!
Hey girl!
I really need an address for you.. will you email it to me?
Thanx!
Post a Comment