We started the day off with the girls sticking to our tradition, where all the 'other' family members make a sign for the birthday person. Notice I said "the girls"? Alex was still snoozing, Leo was long gone in route to Texas and I was sweeping the kitchen. We hid them in my bathroom and locked the door so that they could decorate the birthday sign to their hearts content. When they were finished I was surprised at their creativity. Baylee said, "Uuuuh mom I've only got one hand and it's my left so what can a girl do??" Always leave it to Baylee to be quick witted. (Her cast that happens to be on her favored hand kinda puts a kink in things right now) . Kyle got a big grin on his face when they walked in the room holding it up. So their work was not in vain at least. He liked it!
So here are the girls proudly displaying their "masterpiece".

What Kyle wanted most for his birthday this year was to go to Vegas and see a concert series at Mandalay Bay. So off went he and his best friend Andre last weekend and they had a blast!!! So of course since then, they are sporting their very colorful shirts that they bought at the concert.
As I type this blog entry he's just getting home from a long evening of fun with his friends. I guess at this age, friends are the most important thing, so he is a happy camper tonight!
Happy Birthday Kyle!
What Kyle wanted most for his birthday this year was to go to Vegas and see a concert series at Mandalay Bay. So off went he and his best friend Andre last weekend and they had a blast!!! So of course since then, they are sporting their very colorful shirts that they bought at the concert.
Happy Birthday Kyle!
4 comments:
I can't imagine what it must be like to have a 17 yr. old that you have to trust when he goes to Vegas! Kudos to you, though... you have been through alot with the mohawk and broken feet, so it must not be too hard for ya! Here's to at least 3 more.... LOL
BTW... your blog is super cute!
Uuuuh Yeah girl...Hahahahaha It's all a fisad! It's a killer on the inside. I don't love my job...not like I dreamed it would be anyway. Mohawks, broken feet, and all my personal heartbreaks....I'm surprised I have a heart left..I just keep thinking that faith and hope will get me through!! LOL
Happy Birthday Kyle!
WOW....you got a 17 year old!!! Looks like Kyle and his BF had a good time. They look like brothers...lol. What a great mom you are! :)
Post a Comment