Friday, May 22, 2009

It's 2:45 a.m. and HERE I SIT

Do ya ever just have one of those times, where you know ya need to go to bed and you want to go to bed, but ya find yourself kind of in a daze, thinkin about stuff that takes ya back to a time, when life was a little different with different people that are no longer around ya? Well I've been experiencing that lately! And do ya ever see someone, that knows someone that you do, and ya know that the person you saw, sees and talks to the person that ya know?? HEY, I did say it was 2:45 in the morning, and WHO makes sense at THAT time, right?? lol

So I suppose I dedicate this blog to who we know, that are no longer around us. Do we appreciate lessons learned while they were around us? Do we sulk because we feel sorry for ourselves cause we miss them? Do we THANK GOD for them? Do we ASK GOD to comfort and guide them? Do we have a down day now and again wishing that things could be different? Do we have regrets? Do we have a grief cycle? Over and over again with an array of emotions tied into one moment? Do we wonder and hope that their life is fulfilled and happy? Do we hope and pray that they KNOW without doubt that they mean so much to us forever and EVER?

We may change, our lives may change, everything may change....but the BOND shared will NEVER change! How often do we have all of these feelings?

Take the time to appreciate what God gives us in the moment that he gives it to us. SMILE and be grateful for the time we get, for the strength and knowledge learned from the past and it's "people" that came with it! Another human being can change our outlook and attitude toward friendship, or family, or personal strengths and weaknesses, or Gods timeframe and knowledge of what we need WHEN we need it!

There are perhaps, 143 ways to express the multitude of emotions one may feel about another. And perhaps 2 ways to accept the course of time............. Faith, Hope.

"I don't know much, but I know I love you" are some lyrics from an old song. And sometimes there are no other words than those, to sum up how we feel.

Food for thought!

2 comments:

Mac said...

//// I don't suppose that doin a clog dance would help! If you love something, set it free....if it comes back to you, it was meant to be! ////

Sandy said...

Stacy...thanks for your thoughts. It made me think about my children and how much I appreciate them. You are a wonderful friend and I am blessed to know you! <3