So.................the finished product:
I didn't even have help mom! Are you impressed? lol
AND some buttery parmesan breadsticks
The plate started out full. These were juuuust too yummy to let sit around. The fam was gobbling them down so fast that I hardly had time to get to my camera. But you get the idea!
I have to tell ya, I enjoyed this so much! There's nothin like standing in the kitchen with all your consuming thoughts, mixin up some homemade bread. It was a much needed theraputic project! Who woulda thought? And HEY.....I'm not 40 yet so it's not too late! lol
I didn't even have help mom! Are you impressed? lolAND some buttery parmesan breadsticks
The plate started out full. These were juuuust too yummy to let sit around. The fam was gobbling them down so fast that I hardly had time to get to my camera. But you get the idea!I have to tell ya, I enjoyed this so much! There's nothin like standing in the kitchen with all your consuming thoughts, mixin up some homemade bread. It was a much needed theraputic project! Who woulda thought? And HEY.....I'm not 40 yet so it's not too late! lol
And last but not least.......here's some photos of some of the things the kids have been doing lately:
Big sis teaching Toot the ropes about skating.
They insisted that I watch them from the kitchen window, so they had to come over and say hi. I couldn't resist getting out the camera to "capture" the adorable pair!
The guys were very adventurous.......here they are (the guy in red is Kyle's friend) hooking up the rope to the bike, kyle on his new Ripstick board booking it down the hill while Alex follows on his scooter. This scares me to death but hey boys gotta have fun right?
Toot and I got to be guests at school for Baylee's V.I.P day! I got to tell the class about all of Baylee's wonderful qualities and what makes her special to us. It was way fun. Bay was excited to show off Toot especially since she asks me almost weekly if she can have her come to be her show and tell.
And here they are just before church. Toot's first day of Primary. My how fast they grow!!
How sweet!!
So, it's short and sweet you see, but spending hours blogging is like the sting of a bee. Simplicity rocks!
Until next time......a food for thought:
Big sis teaching Toot the ropes about skating.
They insisted that I watch them from the kitchen window, so they had to come over and say hi. I couldn't resist getting out the camera to "capture" the adorable pair!
The guys were very adventurous.......here they are (the guy in red is Kyle's friend) hooking up the rope to the bike, kyle on his new Ripstick board booking it down the hill while Alex follows on his scooter. This scares me to death but hey boys gotta have fun right?
Toot and I got to be guests at school for Baylee's V.I.P day! I got to tell the class about all of Baylee's wonderful qualities and what makes her special to us. It was way fun. Bay was excited to show off Toot especially since she asks me almost weekly if she can have her come to be her show and tell.
And here they are just before church. Toot's first day of Primary. My how fast they grow!!
How sweet!!So, it's short and sweet you see, but spending hours blogging is like the sting of a bee. Simplicity rocks!
Until next time......a food for thought:
"Those who live in the Lord never see each other for the last time."
4 comments:
Way to go Stacie what beautiful bread and wow look at you go girl you are awesome. and look at my beautiful grandaughters and look at the boys always having fun HAPPY NEW YEAR and may it bring you lots of love and fun I love you all grandma
MMMMMMM! Homemade bread! I can smell it now! with a little bit of butter and some honey dripping off the sides...... sigh.....
Hey, can you come to my house and make me some bread, too? lol...
The loaf looks delectible. Good color, shape and texture,too!
Looks like the kids were having a lot of fun playin' around. I imagine they are the best of friends, too!
Great entry on the blog, Stace...keep it up!
very nice pics of your fam and friends, ty for sharing. seems like you guys have a great life. ttyl
shaun
Gees!!!!! You can type a LOT!
Post a Comment