
It's always fun to watch Toot while she's engaged in learning. The last couple of days she's spent some time on the computer doing her alphabet letters and some other educational activities. She really concentrates and grasps and retains things very easily.

Yesterday morning she got out the Paper Airplane Book and proceeded to put a model together while I was helping Baylee get ready for school. She doesn't know how to read yet so she just made a guess at the process and cut along the "fold" lines and then glued the pieces together. Even though it didn't quite turn out as an airplane, ya gotta give a child an A+ for effort and having a positive attitude about learning right?!
Speaking of airplane......while daddy was home today, they engaged themselves in a little flying.


And a little balancing act.......


1 comment:
It sure looks like Toot enjoys learning! Shw is very creative, and I am sure you look forward to each day and the surprises that await you! Have I told you how much I enjoy reading your entries???
Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment