Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Morning Glory

Hi all! Hey I thought it would be fun to post a very quick blog this morning! Just a couple of little things that are kinda fun! A couple of weeks ago, Leo was home in the morning and was outside for awhile. He walked in the door with a cute little surprise!


A little bird had a damaged wing and was on the ground. Talk about an easy way to wake up a sleeping girl! Toot was WAY excited. Daddy decided to break out a hamburger bun for a perch. lol Hey...whatever works right?

Of course there were a couple of times where it tried to make it's great escape. Not to mention the "UNmentionables". lol



Toot had absolutely decided that it was gonna be her new pet so she broke out with a "Littlest Pet Shop" cage lol. Talk about a poor innocent bird knowing the pains of being encarcerated.

As you can see......the bird & cage size ratio is a bit off. Do birds ever stand soldier pose? Well they do now! lol

It was finally time to suggest that we put the poor little thing back outside so it's mommy could find it. That idea didn't set too well with Toot. It was so cute......as daddy was explaining to her about taking it back outside, she looked up at him and very calmy said........"I think the birdy wants to stay in here just a liiiiittle longer daddy!"


At last I convinced her to let the poor thing go. We opened the back door and put it on the floor and and it was only a matter of seconds until it headed straight outside into the sunlight. No pun intended of course, but it is ironic that it truly DID go into the light as daddy had discovered the next day that it had died.


This morning when I got back from taking the boys to school I spotted this hot air balloon hovering nearby. I thought it was pretty neat. In these moments I still wish that I had the photography skills that Felisa and Stacey have! But you get the idea.


The other night I walked into my room and this is what I found. Oh don't we live for the moments when they're all asleep?! lol



Recently, Toot got a brush stuck in her hair while I was in the shower. I told her to wait until I got out and I'd help her untangle it. I guess she didn't believe me because this is what I found when I got out of the shower. GRRRRRRR!

Now we just have to figure out what kind of hair cut will suit this butch job. I guess it's 143
inches off of the rest of her head. Good times!




No comments: