This month has been an interesting one to say the least. Weird. But I've gone through a rather interesting and surprising range of emotions. I'm absolutely exhausted! I woke up yesterday and found myself just laying in bed thinking about some things in my life that have impacted me very deeply. Hence my emotional state lately. There has got to be a way to shake it out of me, once and for all. I can't imagine that ever happening but I try, so at least that's progress in itself for me.
Later as I sat at my computer, I found myself typing a new "note" on my Facebook. The following is my great poetry for the year. lol It's too good to not share. Not to brag, but it's quite good! Hahaha
Reflection
A time to smile, a time to cry, a time to regret, a time to fly. A time to be humble, a time to see, how this reflection anchors me.
With tears in my eyes that roll down my cheeks, if I but listen to that still small voice I'll feel the reflection giving me a choice;
Raise my head up and align with the stars, or bow it so low that it creates scars.
God is my anchor and I will grasp hold of Heavenly blessings that are always foretold.
Be ever grateful for heartache and pain, for the time always comes to be grateful again. 143
- Stacie Hunt
August 21, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment