MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!!
From our home to yours!!
May Santa find your homes, drop off some bomb presents, and leave ya feeling happy inside at the end of the morning!
*A shout out to you Sandy!! Sure miss ya! When we meeting in Vegas again?? I miss ya over on the F.B. Hope all is well. Love ya girlie!!
From our home to yours!!
May Santa find your homes, drop off some bomb presents, and leave ya feeling happy inside at the end of the morning!
*A shout out to you Sandy!! Sure miss ya! When we meeting in Vegas again?? I miss ya over on the F.B. Hope all is well. Love ya girlie!!
2 comments:
Miss you too and Facebook. You need to call me!! We need to chat. Merry Christmas my friend. Wendy turns 40 next year. I feel a girls weekend for her 40th. :)
Ah ha!! Hey I finally got my new phone and number. I'm with a different carrier now..here's my number (435) 703-4888 cell. Yes yes Wendy's 40th WOOT!! Let's party again!!
Post a Comment