Seriously who needs TV when I have my youngest daughter to whip out her wit at a moments notice! Today is no exception to my witty fun young one.
1. This morning I went into the girls room to wake Alayna up for school. She had slept on the bottom bunk with Baylee last night and it's always a little easier to wake her up because I can reach her. As she started to wake up she said "Mom scratch my leg first". I scratched in every direction upon her command of which way and how hard. Apparently I didn't follow directions very well because after a little bit she got annoyed and said, "Yeah right no such luck. Instead I hear the ultimate reality comment coming from the peanut gallery as she calmly says to me, "Well mom, that's the circle of life". (yes that's somehow annoying yet funny)
3. Last but certainly not least. I hear Alex burst out into laughter from the bathroom. I look up and he comes walking out holding a 'post-it note' that Alayna had written on and stuck to the toilet. "Help me I'm Elizabeth Smart". LOL !!!!
Ha ha ha that was my comical day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment