Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's GREAT to be 8!!

JUNE 21.......Was Baylee's Birthday!

We finally celebrated today with a nice relaxing family party. We just hung out all day and chilled here at home, decorated the table, had some grub and enjoyed the day.


As is our tradition around here.....the "rest of the family" makes a sign for the birthday guy or gal. Dad left for a while this morning and when he got home we were just finishing up the birthday banner. Bay made sure that daddy added a little artwork of his own and so we thought it was cute that he would draw a Semi-Truck. It's a pretty dang good rendition we think!


We finally got around to opening the presents.

You're never too cool for presents...although this picture may say otherwise. lol


Upon the birthday girls request, we decided to make a brownie instead of cake. This wasn't just any ordinary brownie. We turned it into a delectable treat that only a chocolate lover would appreciate.

The Double Layer Ice Cream Brownie. Containing only 5250 calories, this baby was DELICIOUS!


Toot sure enjoyed it. "Hey don't look at ME, dad's the one who dished up this huge mound of sugar."


We love birthdays!

2 comments:

Felisa said...

5200 and WHAT calories? Holy Jenny Craig!!!! That looks most delish though, I must say. What a cute lil 8 year old all growin up already. Stop her from doin that would'ja?

I never knew that Leo Picasso had such artistic talent. Who'da thunk it? I hope that supersized middle finger didn't get in the way of his birthday masterpiece.

Love ya like a table full of presents!

tinkadit said...

Happy Belated B-day Baylee! I really enjoy seeing all the activities you all do out there. I am going to Zoo Atlanta tomorrow, so expect some fun pics real soon.
BTW... JD and Katie delivered their son yesterday afternoon. John Earl Pack was 6 lbs. 1 oz. and was 19" long. They had to induce because Katie had preclampsia and the baby was beginning to show signs of distress. All is well though, so the Aunt is really pleased. I know you would join me in wishing them the best as they take these first steps into parenthood... actually, JD is a very proud parent from what I have heard!
LOL.... don'tcha feel old now????