Howdy my VERY FEW blog viewers. You may have noticed that my postings have been null and void lately. As I check my stats to see who is viewing my blog, I see that there are only a couple of you who view it faithfully. Thank you.......that's a big deal to a blogger. Forgive my "burn out" mode and I may post something soon when the mood arises again. In the meantime......Gracias for your support and interest. As my mom used to say, "There'll be a little extra something in your stocking this Christmas."
2 comments:
Yeah, I was wondering when I would see a new entry.... I have been checking in once every three or four days... I haven't been online much, but I did want to tell you that JD and Katie will probably be having the little one here in the next week. Katie has been on bedrest for the last month due to preeclampsia... ( high blood pressure) It can be dangerous, but she is hanging in there. She had a stress test done today, and the baby is still doing well. She is 60% effaced, and dialated to 3cm? (forgive me, I don't know this stuff very well since I haven't had the pleasure of pregnancy)... anyhoo... I am going to try and make an entry tonite or tomorrow, so check in soon! Love ya!
Hey aunt stac
It is I again your fav nephew GO NAVY anyways just like the last person said I am always on checking for something I think that you do a great job at this blog I wish that more people would do it, you know it is almost like watching a tv show of a family but you read it instead so I likes it alot anyways back to work
BJ
Post a Comment