Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Anniversary Building Our Bridges

Hi. What a way to celebrate a year of blogging than with my huge audience of 2 viewers. It's been real and it's been fun. Thanks for all the little moments in life that are worth telling about. Here's to many more!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I am SOOO glad you do it. I cannot believe it's been one year already! WOW that went by fast. Keep up the great bloggin.

<3

Anonymous said...

Well thanks alot for not telling me you've been blogging all year, you hoebag.Dont you just wish you knew MY blog address?

P.S. I want my 20 bucks back!

Felisa said...

Hey this proves there are more than 2 blog visitors!!!

Love ya bunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkadit said...

Yeah... I can count 4 comments on this! lol... happy anniversary on your blog. It is fun to keep up with ya to see what you are up to and what you and your family are doing! ..and I have my own blog too because of you! Keep up the good work and we'll celebrate again next year!