Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Slip Slidin Thru Summer Has Never Been So Fun

Ok so I finally decided to post another one. I've had some serious burn-out but here I am to catch ya all up. We've been having lots of fun round these parts. We've really enjoyed the time we've spent with our closest buds this summer. There have been very few dull moments! Here's just a few pictures of all the excitement.

Here the kids are playing in our friends' backyard. This particular day, gymnastics seemed fun. Cute little Jake is such a good sport with all the girls.


The girls practiced their dance moves. Baylee gave Lanie a lesson in twirling.


You can't end a dance without striking a pose.


I thought this was such a cute picture of two fun friends!



ANOTHER DAY................

We were hanging out at our house and the girls wanted to get in the jacuzzi tub. Those jets get the water really rollin.



Baylee discovered that if she blew in her swimsuit, it would puff up like a balloon. They were sure getting a kick out of it.




Pretty soon Miranda started to punch out the air as Baylee "filled er up". It was quite a hoot. They were bustin up.



And with our homemade "slip n slide" these guys were in for a real treat! We cranked on the hose and soon they were slip slidin away!!

No little boy would pass up this kind of surfin'!



Alayna was a natural at this. She slid on that thing just like a pro.



"Slow down girl....you're gonna get a lawn burn when ya land!"



There's nothin like homemade FUN!



And last but not least on this entry: Speaking of fun ........ Nothing speaks FUN like a gal who ain't afraid to gather objects from your home and "Nerd up!!"

Thank you God for "FUNtastic" friends!

Quote of the day:
“Give me one friend, just one, who meets The needs of all my varying moods.” Esther M. Clark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun summer. The kids will remember the home made fun over all the frills you have to pay for.
They look like they were having so much fun.
by the way I got my blog up Yaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Bailee have a great dany Sat. I am so proud of you we wish we could be there, on this special occasion. Love ya all
Grandma Hunt

tinkadit said...

Hooray! another entry! I was wondering when you would be getting one up!... I am going to be posting one soon myself, so be on the lookout. I have been visiting with mom and dad these past few days, and we've been so busy running around, that I haven't had a chance to get online much at all ( which really shows on my e-mail box!) Oh well, I will always have time next week.. >sniff sniff, sob<

Anonymous said...

Hey, IDK where you find these nerdy friends but they sure seem COOL!!!

Fun days in the sun. Next time it's you and me on that slip N' slide GF!

<3