
Now that our garage is cleaned out organized and functional (see former blog) it seems as if the guys around here have found something productive to do out there. There's actually a place to sit and move around in. Here's Dad and Kyle visiting as they inspect the RC Car that's been in need of repair for quite some time! Dad took an inventory of what parts they'll need, while I gulped as I invisioned the ol pocketbook getting drained. lol

Dad was messing with some of the little parts.

Kyle self- motivated himself to clean out and organize the tool box.
Maybe some of that will drain over into his bedroom! A mom can only dream!!
2 comments:
It's amazing how organization seems to attract more organization! Good job mom! Looks like the guys had a good time. Carlo would love to do some gas powered truck racing with Leo sometime ;)
Love You Truckloads Full!
P.S. When R we gonna cruise the vard and crank the base in your gf's new ride?
Hey aunt stacy
I hope that you get this and realize that you are geting this comment from somewhere in the ocean ohhraa! anyways just leting you know that I have been reading your stuff and I love it all keep up the good work and maybe when I get to come back home I will be able to stop by and say hello anyways I must get back to work take care
Love your nephew
BJ
Post a Comment