But First:
Once they arrived at Kevin's, it was time for the routine service and repair to dad's truck.

Once the business was taken care of...it was time to go have some fun!
Disclaimer: Dad took the pictures and mom's not responsible for any unclear, bad light or terrible photos OR the lack of many to chose from.....but you'll get the main idea.
Here the boys are waiting for their turns.
Kyle hasn't shot a gun for a while and has been pretty sore all weekend. And we know teenagers. He tried to use it as a "skip church" excuse but lost that argument. ha ha
Here's Alex looking pretty good with that gun.
The boys got to take some time out from their shooting and ride the 4 wheeler.
Of course FOOD is always the highlight of any activity! So they got to enjoy some lunch and relax.It was nice for them to go have some guy time together and enjoy the great outdoors.
The girls fun weekend: While big sis was still on the tail end of her two way "revenge" she passed it on to little sis and mom got to stay home and nurse them well. Fun times!
***********************
BLAST FROM THE PAST:
( these guys love the great outdoors)
Here's kyle with his first gun. A BB gun is a good way to start out.It looks like he means business too.

This was back in Logan. Daddy, the boys, and a couple of their friends blocked up a snow fort.
They wanted to make sure that they had enough snow for the project. Dad even got on the roof and shoveled some off. Quote of the day:
The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.
~Erma Bombeck
1 comment:
Ok Stace (my senior)
You asked about the spinach smoothie? And NO I'm not on some kind of health kick. I'm not disciplined enuf to stick to something that drastic HOWEver..I have been cutting back on the food, exercising and trying to eat a little healthy. Brent said yuck to the smoothie but actually there is not tons of spinach in it, it just turns it green. It's lowfat strawberry yogurt, 100%juice, a banana,&ice and I decided to throw in the spinach (u can only taste it barely) it tastes mainly yummy! It's good.
AND...your comment about the "nosy little mormon lady? Yea I guess you could say it was a case of "domestic" but I was summoned so I don't know what his deal is? Supposedly, he's on different medicine now. lol We'll see. My friend over there and me are going out Friday, so I'll get status. lol
Post a Comment