STEP 1:Once you have read through the newest blog post, and you reach the bottom of the day's entry. You'll see a number next to the word 'Comments'. The idea is the larger the number, the happier the owner of the BLOG is. So we click on that link (circled here in orange) and that will take us to the area where we may add to the BLOG owner's happiness. By leaving a comment of our own.
*Please do NOT try to click on this photo, and think that it will take you to the comments section. The photo is for illustrative purposes only.
Upon clicking the 'comments' link, you will be taken to a page that looks similar to this...where you can then post your comment.Step 2:
In the large text box, type your comment.
Step 3:
If you do not have a blog of your own then you do not have a password, instead you will want to select "other" from the 3 options available under the "Choose an identity" section.
Step 4:
In the 'Name' text box, type in your name, or a code name to signify who you are.
Step 5:
Click the blue "Publish Your Comments" button..and WALA you have added to someone's happiness today. GREAT JOB!
Happy Commenting!
3 comments:
Dum diddy do....I guess I'll be the first to leave a comment to be an example for all the others. Word has it that some are looking but not leaving comments. I think that we could at least give our time consuming blogger the courtesy of showing that we've visited. Even past blogs that are long gone, we can respond here on a current one because she probably doesn't go look at the others, once she's checked them 100 times to see if anyone appreciates ALL the effort it takes to let everyone into little pieces of their life. Now some, I'm sure the blogger knows doesn't make comments but knows they //care// anyway. But for the ones that aren't limited because of circumstances...can SURELY leave a comment or two!! Hence...feeling like it's not all for not! Come on people...try it, it's FUN!!
I'll be the second. Your blog is SO RAD and I know you spend some time on it...even when you don't have much. I enjoy looking at it and sometimes it makes me want to do a clog dance or two. Thanks for sharing.
Well heck..I don't wanna be left out either. I WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT. I think your blog is SOO TOTALLY AWESOME COOL! Thanks for aaaall the time you take to do it.
Post a Comment