Yoooooou won't believe me luck! It tis the story of me life.
Remember my camera? The one I purchased FIIIINALLY after sweat and tears, when my son who shall be nameless dropped the first camera?? You may remember a recent blog where I talked about how I dropped my new camera and then finally came up with the ingenious idea of taping it so that it would work without acrobat fingers? Well......I'll give ya 3 guesses on why I'm holding a funeral for it this afternoon!
Is it:
Remember my camera? The one I purchased FIIIINALLY after sweat and tears, when my son who shall be nameless dropped the first camera?? You may remember a recent blog where I talked about how I dropped my new camera and then finally came up with the ingenious idea of taping it so that it would work without acrobat fingers? Well......I'll give ya 3 guesses on why I'm holding a funeral for it this afternoon!
Is it:
A: I took so many pictures that it couldn't stand the heat and burned to death
B: The 3 year old dropped it
C: It fell into a bucket of mop water
If you guessed "B" you're correct! Now tell me....how on earth could my life go on WITHOUT something heartwrenching to deal with. As this seems to be my demise, it only makes sense that the freakin camera that I so proudly purchased from Ebay got dropped to where it is non-functionable.
Soooo.....stay tuned for a few PICTURELESS blogs once again. That is IF....IF....I can pull some creativity out of my brain. I'll be on the search for yet another camera. So until then....press on!
BUT first things first. It is OFFICIAL!! Although our wonderful paid for van (see blog titled "It may be the end of the road for this puppy") still runs well, per our mechanic, there are a few things that need to be taken care of, as it is starting to show it's age. From the words of my mechanic....."I'm not even going to take your money, it's not worth what the repairs will cost you, you just need a new car."
So this whole week, I've been on the hunt for a new van and have seen some promising results. I'm kicking my skills of research into play and have kept myself very busy. I have no doubt that I'll find yet another swinging deal. And most importantly..........my goal? NO PAYMENTS!
C: It fell into a bucket of mop water
If you guessed "B" you're correct! Now tell me....how on earth could my life go on WITHOUT something heartwrenching to deal with. As this seems to be my demise, it only makes sense that the freakin camera that I so proudly purchased from Ebay got dropped to where it is non-functionable.
Soooo.....stay tuned for a few PICTURELESS blogs once again. That is IF....IF....I can pull some creativity out of my brain. I'll be on the search for yet another camera. So until then....press on!
BUT first things first. It is OFFICIAL!! Although our wonderful paid for van (see blog titled "It may be the end of the road for this puppy") still runs well, per our mechanic, there are a few things that need to be taken care of, as it is starting to show it's age. From the words of my mechanic....."I'm not even going to take your money, it's not worth what the repairs will cost you, you just need a new car."
So this whole week, I've been on the hunt for a new van and have seen some promising results. I'm kicking my skills of research into play and have kept myself very busy. I have no doubt that I'll find yet another swinging deal. And most importantly..........my goal? NO PAYMENTS!
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment