Kyle had plans with his friends so the girls and I decided to make a night of it with some of ours!
We decided to go to Denny's for dinner.The service was slow so the kids all colored while we waited. This is Bay with her friend Jeniveve and her brother Mikey.
Toot was acting so grown up and minding her own business.
This is little Kelly and my friend Suzie #1. She's from our old ward across town. We don't get together much but we decided that we were bored since her husband was in California and all my men were gone. She won't see my blog so I can dare to tell ya that this was not one of her better days. LOL That's okay though....you'll notice that there are NO pics of me. So that's a good indication that I wasn't lookin by best either. Thank goodness the camera operator can control the pictures. ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment