As I opened up the blinds this morning to let the beautiful light in.....THIS is what I discovered!Here's a close-up view!
Although our windows are double pained and only 1 got broken......I can imagine the cost of repairing this! Can I just say "AAARRGH"!!?
My first thought was why in the world did none of the children, tell me about this when it got broken? lol Would YOU?? I think I'd be a little hesitant knowing that I'd.........GET MURDERED!!
So I gently and lovingly went to the 3 year old and asked if she knew aaaanything about this discovery. She bowed her head and said, "I'm fyyyeee mom" (that's code for 'sorry'). She claims that she threw a rock at it when she was mad one day. Hmmm. So I had her show me the rock that she threw and she picked up a little tiny landscaping rock from the millions to choose from in our backyard. lol Is she covering for the big kids as to save one of their lives here? After all, keeping this kind of information to thyself spells..........BIG TROUBLE!
Well it remains to be seen but rest assured faithful blog viewers.....I'll get to the bottom of this and SOON!!
My first thought was why in the world did none of the children, tell me about this when it got broken? lol Would YOU?? I think I'd be a little hesitant knowing that I'd.........GET MURDERED!!
So I gently and lovingly went to the 3 year old and asked if she knew aaaanything about this discovery. She bowed her head and said, "I'm fyyyeee mom" (that's code for 'sorry'). She claims that she threw a rock at it when she was mad one day. Hmmm. So I had her show me the rock that she threw and she picked up a little tiny landscaping rock from the millions to choose from in our backyard. lol Is she covering for the big kids as to save one of their lives here? After all, keeping this kind of information to thyself spells..........BIG TROUBLE!
Well it remains to be seen but rest assured faithful blog viewers.....I'll get to the bottom of this and SOON!!
"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."


3 comments:
uh oh..... that doesn't look good.
did you say a "tiny little" rock? thrown by a 3 year-old???? I say sign her up for the big leagues... watch out Randy Johnson, here comes Toot... and what an arm she has!
Hope you do get to the bottom of this mystery, otherwise you've got a future pitcher on your hands!
LOLOLOL
I'd say that is a job for Angela Landsberry or the inspector from Scotland Yard, whats his name????
Love all of you and miss you all
Post a Comment