Dad was so nice to get up early this morning and take Al to the Multiple Sclerosis Walk '07.They've been getting pumped up for this for a few weeks now at school, getting sponsors and looking forward to the big walk. I was proud of him getting up early on a Saturday to go participate. He was excited to do it.
Here's another of our famous dark pictures, but we think the tough kid here is sure cute.What a way to begin a day.....through a selfless act and thinking of others instead of himself. Sure makes a mommy proud.
Meanwhile, Kyle was with the boys scouts gathering up canned food items for a local "Care and Share" organization. (SORRY NO PICTURES FOR THIS ONE) He spent the night at a friends and they were up at the crack of dawn....yawning while they walked I'm sure. Nevertheless, what a way to begin the day.
This afternoon we were off to yet another soccer game for Baylee. Today was picture day for all the soccer teams and we were MUCH relieved to FINALLY find her shirt that has been missing for over a week.
1...2...3...GO!
AND NOW.......THE MOST INVIGORATING / FUN / ADRENALINE RUSH THAT I'VE HAD IN A LONG LONG TIME!
Here are the men as they discuss climbing a sand dune that they call "Five Fingers". This is a VERY STEEP hill to climb and in order to get to the top you've got to GUN IT and not let up or you may be doomed.And there goes Leo!! K so you have to trust me on this one. This is steeper than it looks from my picture. Needless to say, I didn't try it this trip. What a brave hubby I have!
Here's my friend Adina primed and ready to show that hill who's boss.
And there she goes!
She told me not to stress it cause it took her a month and a half before she dared to try it. But once she did.......she's hooked!
She told me not to stress it cause it took her a month and a half before she dared to try it. But once she did.......she's hooked!
Just another shot of the dusty fun!
This is at the base of another steep dune. When we arrived here there were some other 4 wheeling dudes racing to the top.
Jared and Leo thought that they would try a few runs.
Here's some shots of the beautiful scenery that we were able to capture during our outing:


Although you can't see Leo and me very well, check out this BEAUTIFUL sunset.
"In all things of nature, there is something of the marvelous."
- Aristotle -
Here's some shots of the beautiful scenery that we were able to capture during our outing:


Although you can't see Leo and me very well, check out this BEAUTIFUL sunset."In all things of nature, there is something of the marvelous."
- Aristotle -


5 comments:
Gosh I miss Utah! Just look at all that beautiful red sand! We here in Georgia have red, but it is in the form of CLAY ! Darn hard to dig up to plant a stinkin' flower, too!
One day........ one day. >sigh<
What fun for the whole family the things you guys are able to do is great. It all looks like fun. Keep having fun before you know it the kids will all be gone and then it is just you and Leo just setting staring at each other saying ok what can we do or where shall we go? Hey Walmart is a great place to go hahaha thats where Dad and I are now in our prime.Love Mom
Kyle & Alex
That is awesome you doing a food drive, for you to think of other people and their needs that is great. And to walk for MS. What great grandsons we have your grandpa and I are so proud of you boys, we love you all. Love Grandma
I am so proud of your boys! What awesome guys!
That looks like some serious adrenal pumpin' fun! I think I speak for everyone when I beg that next time, you get some pics of YOU going up the five fingers. I know you got it in ya. ;) Climbing is fun, but jumping (and of course clogging) has always been my fav. Either way it's all a blast!
Love ya like shiny sand blasted teeth!
Those pics of Sand Hollow look like paintings. Another great evening w/ friends. I just want to know how you feel after loading the darn 4 wheelers.jk We will have to head out again real soon. Conference is this wkend.No church hint hint. The Jensens
Post a Comment