
Last night when daddy got home I began to round up the troops for dinner. I couldn't seem to find Dad or Baylee so I went outside to see what was up. Here they were.....
Fly Fishing 101.
Dad was showing Bay the basics of how to hold and cast the pole.
I watched for a couple of minutes and was actually quite impressed of how well she did.


Looks like she's a natural with this.

Perhaps Alayna was the fish in this one. lol I stopped taking pictures when daddy casted one out toward me and the line hit my cheek. Uhh just in case you were wondering, it stings like the dickens when that happens.
After dinner was over, as I was cleaning up the kitchen, the boys were outside shooting some hoops and daddy broke out with a bag of peas.

I wondered what in the world he was doing and then............out came the blow gun! It was all self explanatory from there! (Boy does he look like grandma in this picture!!)

Dad and the girls
vs. the boys. They seeked cover behind the cars.

Lane's job was "Blow Gun Loader"

And she also got to blow a few.

Here the guys are getting their blow gun loaded. This was so funny when Andre (Kyle's friend) got the empty bottled water box and used it as his shield. Pretty darn clever if you ask me!

At one point, Kyle rushed in the house to get one of the blankets to be his shield. Here's Alex holding it up while Kyle blows a pea at dad. Meanwhile Andre's taking NO chances.

At one point Kyle got very brave and made it close enough to dad to nail him pretty good.

Alex came out from behind the garbage can long enough to blow a few.

This cracked me up. I think he's about to blow a gasket!! lol
No wonder those boys got nailed!!
Another fun evening to remember.
4 comments:
I really enjoyed looking at all of your pictures and reading about all the fun...and of course we cannot forget about the "run-away chicken"! LOL! I laugh every time I think about that.
You brought me to tears girlfriend reading about your very special angel in Heaven. She was beautiful! There is comfort in knowing that you will be together again one day.
Keep up the great work!
Suzie : )
Once again, it looks like life in the Hunt household is one adventure after another.... fly-fishing? Wow.... not too shabby!
Pea shooters, too? holy cow! What fun y'all must have every day.
.... ya know, that last picture reminds me of a certain angel.... hmmmmmmmm.... ;O)
LOLOL Holy cow! I'm like HUH??? for 10 minutes. A certain angel?? HUH? LOLOL Then it hit me......"MORONI!!"
LOLOL IT's so true lol!
What a fun time those are the things that build happy memories. Dad teaching you how to fish. pea shooting now that looked like a lot of fun, I could enjoy that.
Post a Comment