Which of these 2 rocks pose a threat to a vulnerable window?
Upon showing the older children our broken window, we could tell that no one knew about the window and they were just as shocked as I was when I discovered it. However, I did threaten house arrest for EVERYONE until someone came clean about this. I DID threaten to remove all fun ..... "hang out" buddies, movies, ANYTHING but church related activities. lol
THAT alone should have scared a confession outa someone!!
But, still no confession!
The culprit? ............ as she originally confessed to the crime ............ the 3 year old still claims that it was her.
And that little teenie rock up there? The one she confessed with? Well, that remains to be the question of the week. Could a rock that size do THIS??
One things for sure. She'd have to have an arm like Randy Johnson (as my old pal Stace would say). Maybe she's got a hidden talent that we haven't discovered yet. If this is the case and she did throw a rock at the window when she was mad? I'll be sleeping with 1 eye open from now on. Of course we don't know if the "Jeff" rock is the damage doer, but we're sure whatever it was, it was a little bigger than "Mutt".
And so...........the real fun begins as I now create another savings account in my "Quicken" to pay for this unfortunate event.
***********************************
Last but certainly not least.....a thought to ponder.
Another inspiring quote from my 2007 calendar "The Power Of Positive Thinking"
"There is only one person you should ever compete with and that's yourself.
Keep aiming to surpass your own best performance and be ever hitting higher levels"
1 comment:
Just a thought could someone have tried to break in? Do you keep your doors locked? Grandpa says could it be this object came from outerspace?????huhuhuhuhui
Got to love her.
Post a Comment