Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to School

Wow has the past couple of weeks been full of go go go. The last days of summer before school starts on Monday....ugh it's gonna get real fun :( However, I did manage to snap a few shots with my camera phone. It's not the best thing but if the lighting is right it does a pretty good job. There are lots of things I didn't "snap" but here are a few.

School shopping has been fun this year with my girls... We stopped to take a couple of pics along our journey in the outlet mall.....

~Alayna~



~Us Gals~
( ah hem, mom is tired by now lol )

This morning I took my friend Ali to pick up some stuff. I was so glad she asked me because I was gonna let her borrow our vehicle but decided that it was a great excuse to be ready for the day by 9 in the morning .... so I drove her. We had a nice visit and that's always a plus for me to have some girl talk :) On the way home in traffic this cute little car was in front of us. It actually was smaller in real life than this pic makes it look. It was so cute so I whipped out my trusty phone and "shot" it. You're probly thinking ... "Ooook then, big whoop!" but just humor me cause I thought it was cute and so did Ali


After we got back and I cracked the whip at home and we got the house cleaned up, the girls and I had some errands to run so we brought along Ali's daughter Harley (our cute neighbor & lil friend) and she and Bay and Alayna got haircuts. We drove thru McDonalds and then on to TJ Max for some clothes huntin.

Gettin haircuts is always an adventure. We really like Hairitage hair school, the girls there usually do a good job.

Miss Harley in the hot seat



Alayna lookin none too thrilled here lol. She was excited and wanted "bangs" this time. The rest of us were wondering how she would look in bangs and I tried to convince her to keep them long but she INSISTED she wanted bangs......

- you'll see in the end that this girl knew what she was talkin about :). she is one wise girl, that one.

~2 for the price of one for Baylee~ ha ha

+++++++++++++++++++++

Alas: I present, the princesses :)

Beautiful !




(we all LOVE Alayna in bangs......she wears them well)

(growing up WAY too fast) ~ (the truth is.... I am not in love with the idea of my 2 girls growin up this fast!)
One things for sure though; we sure have fun!

2 comments:

Your Number One Fan said...

NOT BORING! This post is awesome! I love seeing all the photos. Especially if mom's involved ;) ;)

You girls are all growing more beautiful with every passing year. I can't believe how fabulous you all look! I love Lane's bangs. And Baylee holy smokes, all grown up and adorable. And Stace...there are no words...well, actually WOW comes to mind...but it's not anywhere near sufficient.

I think that sweet little car is an MG Midget. Those are awesome! Wish I had one to cruise town in.

It sure looks like you ladies are having tons of fun. Keep it up!
Thanks for sending out the luuuuuv.

I sure LOVE to you all bunches!

The Hunts said...

awww thanks so much ;) I wonder if there's a skilled editing type that could steal that pic of us gals and fix those horrible eyebrows on mom and someday give it back to me - all fixed up :))))

oooooooooooooo