The not so tiny anymore kitten is our newest family member. Got her for Alex and he couldn't come up with a name for quite a while so we called her "Cat". Funny story... we feel kinda dumb but it is what it is ha ha. Someone told us she was a boy and back then her little ta ta's weren't really showin lol so we believed it! Then our neighbor John who has raised many cats said, "Um guys, she's a girl!" So we were laughin cause, well, she's half boy and half girl at this point, right? So Alex said "She's a hermaphrodite oh my golly hahahahaha!" Thus the name was coined......
"Herminy"
(we don't really love it but he's stickin to it)
Like all kittens she is a hyper little thing. I have to pull up the blinds each day cause she goes from string to string on each blind and bats at em.
(this is when she was smaller)
She's an acrobat too!
We had this rug in our living room a while ago & I still haven't gotten rid of it, and it's resting against my bedroom wall & it makes for some good climbing
I tied together a couple of boxes and cut out holes. She loves to play in-n-out of there
Never underestimate the power of the "reach"!
OR her wicked sharp teeth!!
Alayna was yelling "Hurry up mom!! Take the picture already!" lolol
(what a good sport .. all in the name of a picture ha ha)
Even though we refer to the little sharp teeth & claw bandit as "The Spawn of Satan" sometimes, we love her and she's pretty darn fun to play with.
She loves to sit on the boys' bunk bed and look out the window at all the happenings around the neighborhood. Her ears all perk up and she's "ready to roll".
~~~~~~~~~
We'll call this ........... LUNCH!
Very curious watching those birdies out there...... sooo close but yet, so far!!!
Isn't it funny how life is like that? Wonderful things within our reach and we juuust can't quite get to em when we want.....
oooooooooooooooo
She even talks on the phone.....lucky stinkin cat!
She don't know how good she's got it!
kitty is exhausted from all the excitement goin on out the window
(we don't really love it but he's stickin to it)
Like all kittens she is a hyper little thing. I have to pull up the blinds each day cause she goes from string to string on each blind and bats at em.
(this is when she was smaller)
She's an acrobat too!
We had this rug in our living room a while ago & I still haven't gotten rid of it, and it's resting against my bedroom wall & it makes for some good climbing
I tied together a couple of boxes and cut out holes. She loves to play in-n-out of there
Never underestimate the power of the "reach"!
OR her wicked sharp teeth!!
Alayna was yelling "Hurry up mom!! Take the picture already!" lolol
(what a good sport .. all in the name of a picture ha ha)
Even though we refer to the little sharp teeth & claw bandit as "The Spawn of Satan" sometimes, we love her and she's pretty darn fun to play with.
She loves to sit on the boys' bunk bed and look out the window at all the happenings around the neighborhood. Her ears all perk up and she's "ready to roll".
~~~~~~~~~
We'll call this ........... LUNCH!
Isn't it funny how life is like that? Wonderful things within our reach and we juuust can't quite get to em when we want.....
oooooooooooooooo
She even talks on the phone.....lucky stinkin cat!
She don't know how good she's got it!
kitty is exhausted from all the excitement goin on out the window
3 comments:
Thats a cuuuute little fuzzball. They're always hard to resist when they're little. It's to bad you didn't have the courage to listen to Crispy Ashtray and get that kitty de-clogged. AH well, I'm sure the DI has more bedspreads. *Me laughing so hard I can't breathe, and i'm sure in the am this wont even seem funny*
Anyhoo, I just can't help but throw in the vid of the day. Whatever seems to fit my current mood, that's where the links lead. Lots of meaning beneath all that nifty music. Today, it's something you can tap your toes to.
Have a special day my dear friend. And let that feline snuggle up on my behalf. <3
Just as i suspected, i re-read this today just to see if it was still funny...pretty much not funny at all. :( Sorry about that. In the future I'll do my best to refrain from polluting your comments section with late night humor.
lol. I laughed!!! and never refrain PULEEZE. My sense of humor is always in sink with a clogger! ANY time of day!!! Love the song :))) OH and I just realized a lone star song that I didn't think to click is on the other one. ha ha I'm starting to catch on.... ima listen to it right now! mmmHmm I am feelin loved :D
Post a Comment