I took more pics but some of them weren't that great, so I picked and chose here. We checked out a park here The Fields phase 2. We go in the neighborhood connected to it to deliver Leo's papers every week and pick up his check (my favorite trips ha ha) and we've never quite driven in that far to check out the park. It is awesome!! I loved it.
Here is my friend Ali and her daughter Bradie swinging away..
Bradie and Harley
Alayna and Sadie - the monkeys :)
Baylee ~
(funny cause there was the cutest pic of her with her legs spread on the swing..her facial expression was classic but I opted to leave that one out cause her pants were faded in the middle and it did NOT look right lol) ha ha
and......... Me :)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


2 comments:
WOWZERS! Great pic of you! You look might hot in red my dear. In fact, I happened to see a pic of you and your girlfriends at the derby, you wearing red then also...which pic you said wasn't that great of you. I BEG TO DIFFER!!! That is a gorgeous pic of you, possibly the MOST gorgeous I've seen?
Also, that park is tons of fun. Glad you all enjoyed it. I was hoping to see some pix of the mama's on that see-saw-swing-thing. It's quite a ride! I love your new blog look. Can't wait to see more. <3 <3 <3
:))))))
Post a Comment