Sunday, August 28, 2011

LOVE on the doorstep ........

This morning when dad opened the front door he found a fun surprise! I was in the living room and looked over that way and saw the cutest fun bright package. It sure looked like a package for a girl, but one thing caught my eye and I recognized a symbol in that package that gave ME a hearts reminder :) Of course dying of curiosity I had to open it to see who's name was on the card. Sure enough the card said "Bailey" (actually spelled "Baylee" but we forgive the deliverer). I smiled BIG and was touched immediately. Being that it was Sunday morning and I had to get the girls up for church, I knew that would do the trick with one girl anyway. Bay got up pretty quickly when I told her that a package was waiting for her. She was so excited when she saw it. Read the sweet card which wasn't signed with a name ...
*click it to read what it said*
~ So cute it was!! ~ And so sweet!

(sorry we didn't think to take a picture of the goodie bag B4everything got pulled out)

There were fun treats.... dinner in a box equipped with a hotdog, hamburger, fries, pizza, cola bottles all made out of gummy candy. Bay loved that! The biggest bag of Boston Baked Beans that I've ever seen :) some yummy chewy bars, a big bag of Cheese puffs & some Duck Tape with cute fun butterflies on it. I'm amazed at all of the creative colors & patterns that Duck Tape has. It's amazing! (the kids have made wallets and lots of things out of it..they love it)

The pink flamingo was dope! Bay loved it and SO DID I!!


actually the fight was on...we all wanted the pink flamingo but Bay was not giving up easily


"This is gonna be mine little Missy if I have to draw blood!"

(we'll pretend that my WAY too big now and frumpy levis and my need a new hair cut big time, aren't visible in this pic)


Wow, it's exhausting to win a flamingo fight... but I fought hard
and I won! My dream has come true! lol
ha ha funny story bout a pink flamingo: I was given an awesome pink flamingo keychain a few years ago that I treasured. However, a couple of years ago while helping Grandma Thelma pack up boxes, Alayna lost the keys in the grass somewhere in the apt complex and they were run over by the lawn mower. My adored flamingo was cut to shreds. SAD DAY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Us gals sporting our 3D glasses newly decorated with awesome butterfly duck tape

*this pic is sign language for Thank You*
and Bay has been rackin her brain all day tryin to figure out who in the world sent her this sweet package. I vote we have a hand writing sample sent in to clarify mom's theory.

Thank you to a sweet friend for doing something so sweet and thoughtful. Baylee will treasure this memory forever <3

2 comments:

Clogged2thedeck A. Moment2late said...

What a fun idea! And how neat that you thought to blog about it. It always makes me happy when people care enough to tell others they love um. Baylee must have some friends who really love her! However, the prime suspect KNOWS exactly how to spell her name. Sooooo...? Who knew that a life sized flamingo would get so much attention. *jealous* lol. And I'm betting that anyone looking at these photos would not give a Hippo's about the jeans and hair. YOU ROOK MARVELOUS DAHLING!!!
BTW: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bedroom makeover. (HUGE SIGH)
Love y'all mountains worth!

Pink Flamingo said...

Dear Owner,
Thank you for posting the photo of you holding me. It made my day! Your blog is SO AWESOME! You girls come up with some really great photo ops.
Love Always,
Pinky