At the bloggers choice this one was left out on the grounds that the "swinger" doesn't look all that hot and inspiring. But you know ME...... I aaaaalways do what I'm told!! lol
Someone better feel capital L loved now!!
I'll share a lady's top secret and scream proudly, this pic reflects a 169 pounder
(which incidentally started out at 214)
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! WHO are you trying to kill? You KNOW some people have a fetish for arms. Especially ones, exactly, totally, precisely like YOURS! You are looking absolutely amazing! I (and the rest of my cloggin team) are SOOO proud of how far you've come...in multiple areas. Thank you for posting that photo! Even if it was against your will. It's Awesome! And it looks like you were having a blast! Keep um coming. I do a clog every time you blog! ;) *MUUUAHHH*
BEEEAUTIFUL blog redo! Gorgeous color palette. Obviously your design skills are NOT limited to interiors. **Me giving standing ovation**
So you've mastered design, now let's see how you are with code. There is something special about my name. It's like a seatbelt...Anytime you can, you should click it. <3
Post a Comment