Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Just A Casual Saturday.....Us Being US

Today's post is dedicated to all the "normal" people out there. Sometimes we are all happiest when we're just being "ourselves".


I'd like to introduce you all to Daddy...ya don't see much of him because he's gone most of the time. Were ya'll beginning to wonder if we even had a dad here? And boy is mom glad that he shaved that gunk on his face. He's much more stunning this way. What a babe!

Well, staying true to form....he's eating a quick bowl of cereal Saturday morning (just getting home on Friday night) before he goes to work for a couple of hours again. Then we finally got him back until Sunday afternoon. Big Whoop! He's a working fool and that's one of the reasons I love him so much. I grew up with a working fool as a role model and it's been one of my favorite qualities in a dad and husband.

So, we think this ones funny cause he reminds us of grandma. lol >>>>


Toot hanging out watching early morning cartoons. Hey, she clearly dressed herself cause mom always puts CLEAN clothes on her.


Alex just doing his morning ritual. I managed to "snap" one but not before Jeremy hid. lol Jeremy's funny...every time he comes over now he hides when he sees me comin because he knows I'm gonna SNAP HIM! lol


Daddy was tickling Bay and teasing her before he left and she tried to make her great escape, but no luck!


And here I am in all my glory...no makeup, freckles and all. I am braaaave.


And I managed to catch Kyle in all his glory! Yea a hair cut is much needed but even a hippy's gotta eat.


And Bay pouring her a yogurt/spinach smoothie....Mom's daily breakfast.

Some days ya just gotta keep everyone home to hang out together.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

What a cute family I can hardley wait to see you all this week end. we are sure trying

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy browsing through your pictures. Its actually fun! Thats with the exception of the spinach smoothie. Ewwww, I about lost it there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Baylee, I miss you! lol Nice mustache you got there on that picture of you makin the spinich smoothie.
Did you have fun at the concert? I hope that I can come down and see you sometime soon. Friends Forever!
Love Miranda

The Hunts said...

///// Thank you Miranda... oh man we miss you!! /// If only..If only!! Happy Birthday on November 26th.
LOVE YOU CUTIE!!

tinkadit said...

okay.... you have my attention.... what (or more importantly) WHY the spinach/yougurt smoothie????? Are you on some kind of health kick or is that something you use as a facial mask????? I need to know, the suspense is killing me!