Wednesday, October 11, 2006

UEA Week ......No Rest For The Weary!

Toot entertained herself in the kitchen while I did some laundry. She pulled out every cupboard and drawer and made herself a "fort" as she called it. It was actually more like a maze.
What I didn't get a picture of before my batteries died in my new camera...was the full view of her entertainment. Even the dishwasher door was pulled open and there was no getting through unless you were VERY limber, the size of a mouse and crawled on the floor. lol





Then it was time to do some cleaning. Toot was pretty entertaining as she'd run in front of the vacuum and then jump out of the way when it got to her. She's easily entertained! I sure don't know what I'd do without her to keep me smiling. Maybe that's why the Lord gave us 3 year olds.








I guess she got tired of waiting for me, so she took it upon herself to do some counting. I walked in the kitchen and she was counting EVERY single spice....one by one as she lined em up in her own orderly way.









So here comes trouble if ya ever saw it!

Jeremy got a gas powered scooter for his birthday, so he and Alex decided to do some racing down the middle of our street. Alex must have a superman foot to be winning this one.

"Bye guys... see ya at dinner time!"

Then there's big sis. She'll ALWAYS make time to strike a pose!

QUESTION: What's a vacation from school without a sleep over at OUR house??
ANSWER: Abnormal!

Kyle, & cousins Joe & Tony decided that it was such a nice night that they'd sleep on the trampoline. They weren't expecting me to come out in the dead of the pitch dark with my flash! HA HA!

I think someone would rather be sleeping than be blinded by a super flash lady!

OH HEY...did I mention that I LOOVE my new Canon A610?
GOOD RECOMENDATION!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacie,
you are such a good mom to see the humor in things. I am so terrible at it. Although, Yesterday while doing the "MOM" cleaning of the kids room I discovered one of Kylie's dolls that stands about 4 feet high and is plastic. She had taken fingernail polish and put cirlces around the boobs and colored the nipples to make eyes, then she had a nose between chest and bellie button where she drew the mouth. I looked at it and then at her and you could just see the horror in her eyes and suddenly I realized why she had kept the doll turned away from me the whole time. Danny had come into the room about that time and I showed it to him and we both burst out laughing. It was one of the funniest things we had ever seen her do.

The Hunts said...

lol tee hee hee
Uuuh yea babe, ya gotta laugh or we'd kill em huh?