Yesterday, Daddy came home home after an entire week.......only to leave AGAIN until late Friday night or Saturday morning. He's been working very hard lately after he spent a whole week at home chilling with us.
After a nice warm shower, the first place he headed was to chill on the bed and talk to mom. I missed him alot so, that was fine by me! I was showing off my new camera and couldn't resist a "snap" of my favorite guy.
And it wasn't too long, and in came the girls. It's usually a race of who gets dad first, and mom usually loses. That's okay, he'll be back!
Then after a couple of hours, he was off again to Carson City, Nevada."Bye bye honey!"
Then last night before bed, Lanie decided to fling cake all over the place, making quite the crumby mess!
And I would be a terrible mother if I didn't make her clean up her mess right? Gee, she looks like she's done this before.------------------------
Today Baylee was using her creative juices with a box and a kitchen knife.
What a creative gal!
Kyle was bored so he decided to do a balancing act on the stool.(I'm lucky when he let's me take pic's of him...he always hides)
Then after I lined Kyle up with his babysitting instructions, I went to hang out with my dear friend Angela.
This is Angie and 2 of her three boys, Kaden on the right and Tristan in front.(K, so sidenote: Angie and I really DID take pictures of us together as we broke in the 'timer' on the camera. And I gotta tell ya. More times than not...I look like death in pictures. I am not photogenic as those who know me well are aware of...so call me vain, but I don't post many pictures of me....sorry people. Be patient and I'll maybe get over it one day. We can only hope right?)
And finally... I leave you with a quote. One of the many that I've acquired lately:
"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them — every day begin the task anew."
No comments:
Post a Comment