Monday, September 04, 2006

AAAAAAAAND......WE'RE OFF!!!

OOOOOK!! Finally! Welcome to our now gonna hopefully keep ya updated on our hectic life blog reunion.
Boy what a hiatis it's been from all this internet,blog,etc., stuff.
Ok now. I'm giving ya all fair warning of what this will be like. As you can read from the other blog posts...... We have no camera right now so I've been utilizing my webcam. Our blog will be unique in that it will keep you updated somewhat on our goings on here with what I can capture with the webcam. I don't promise anything spectacular or wonderous but sit back and enjoy as I begin to lead you through a small glimpse of our life this past month.
First we begin with the entertainment in which toot had, while the rest of us were just plain EXHAUSTED.

It was tiring as we began to fill all those empty boxes with our things. What a garage sale we’ll have! And we’ve already started 2 big boxes of perspective things for sale. It started to get down to crunch time and I must tell ya. I had DEEP new appreciated respect for those who venture the moving task ALL BY THEMSELVES! Wow! I did however do MUCH of it alone so as I contemplated suicide at times, I however, just kept plugging along as I thought about all the others that turn this gigantic task into a completed success! Kudos to ya, you strong steel toed iron made souls!

As you can see, day by day, we became surrounded by countless boxes. Lanie however didn’t seem to mind. She used her stacking skills to make towers out of food storage cans. Mom became very nervous as I could invision them falling on her toes and chopping one or two off, then off to the emergency room we would go. Luckily that didn’t happen before I got the webcam loaded and got a couple of good shots.Big brother looks a little thirsty from HIS hard days packin too!

Then there's the sisters. Mom threw in some fun songs on the computer and the girls ended up dancing around like hoodlums. It was very cute. sidenote: the pics are blurry because of their movement combined with webcam simplicity. It's good to dance a load off while you're in the middle of moving eh? Lightens up the mood and we can all benefit. Thank goodness for children and the way they make life fun. Then brother decided to join in and stir things up a bit. They had a blast and mom enjoyed a good laugh and a much needed one at that point in the game!!

THEN...there was our dumpster treasure! This is where it gets interesting.

Feeling energetic and ready to Rock-n-Roll, mom grabbed Alex and one of his buddies and away we went to dumpster dive in our favorite place! Who knew what awaited us! With a happy heart and non sweaty from the heat of the southern sun yet, we arrived at our favorite place where the boxes seem countless each time we go. As the boys dove in the dumpster to throw mom the goods, we struck gold! Numberless crafts and ribbons…. Everything from Easter decorations to fabric paint to scissors and knives and sharpy pens, sewing needles, and the list goes on. The boys were in heaven as they scavenged through the “garbage” that STILL had the tags on!! Wow, deciding that I already had enough junk to move, I opted not to be so scroungy and obtain everything…..lol….so we grabbed ribbon as I pictured future craft projects with my girls. They would be so happy to have more pretty things to cut and glue and use their creative minds to create abstract whatevers. Wow….. did we get ribbonized or WHAT?



K so, stay tuned, and you'll see what kind of mischief Toot got into during our moving fun! I gotta spread this all out so I have something to post since we're limited with our photo opportunities. Otherwise, I'd be done in a day. lol THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY

No comments: