Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Can't Think Of A Catchy Title

Just a reminder: We still don't have a new camera yet so we continue to rely on the webcam to capture what moments we can. The quality and clarity of the pictures still won't be the greatest, but hang in here with us and enjoy the ride anyway!

---------------------------------

Today was the first day of SEP's this week for Alex. So he was dismissed early.
He's plugging away at his homework before he gets his freedom for the day. He's a 'Straight A Student' and is proving to be very responsible with his school work this year.
Intermediate school agrees with him.







This is Jeremy...He hangs out a lot and came over to eat left over pizza while Alex finished his homework. I told them that I wanted to get a few shots of them with the webcam and they were just goofing off. It was pretty funny.





K so on the webcam, when I push the buttom to take the picture, there is a countdown that can be set at however long I want. Well it's set at 3 seconds. So when the speakers are on you hear the beep as it counts down 3...2...1. So as serious as I tried to get these boys to be, EVERY TIME they would come up with something goofy just at the last SECOND and they would duck/spit paper/make faces/push each other/bock like chickens or WHATEVER. It was hilarious! We had a lot of fun and I needed a good laugh yesterday so it was a win win.
There were some more pics but the boys were moving around too much and they didn't turn out clear at all. So this is what we get.

Baylee is hilarious. Daddy came home and I was talking to him. All of the sudden she comes storming in..jumps in front of us and yells "SUUUUPER HEEEERO!!!" She really has quite the imagination. Making use of all those clothing items. She is so funny. Of course I had her march in here and 'strike a pose'. This girl never minds striking a pose. You don't even have to ask her. Her head got cut off a little because I wanted to get those cool toe socks in the picture.

Next I grabbed Toot and had her pose. She is growing up so fast!

Daddy just winding down for the night as he reads his email.


Hey guys, if you're checkin out our blog....post a comment so we can interact more. Grandma Hunt has made her contribution to the comment section. Come on guys...join in. We miss all of you and this is a fun way to get that exchange that's so theraputic in our hectic lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute kids just checked real quick on the blog love thanks

Anonymous said...

Yes Tony and I have checked out the blog. We are doing fine here in Crownpoint. Tony's father died and we were in California for the funeral. Nothing else exciting here. I am still subbing at the county schools.