These are 2 of Kyle's friends. Joe (actually Kyle's second cousin)& Cameron (the tall one). A couple of days ago, this place was hoppin! After some homework and a swift "son do list" Kyle was off to the river to skim board with his friends. Meanwhile back here at the den it was grand central station as usual with Alex and his friends. I don't know why it is, but this house always seems to be where everyone ends up conjugating.Once Kyle and his buddies ransacked the kitchen for left over scraps when they got back, I talked them into letting me get some pics of them from the webcam. Well actually it was Cameron who I tried to pin down for pics. I think he is such a cutie! They were all kinda complaining about getting their picture taken at first but before long they were goofing off and we were all laughing SO HARD I'm amazed that I kept the camera still enough to take a viewable picture.
This was so funny! It took about 4 tries to get just the right pic. They kept "rehearsing" their pose with this one. They'd say, "Ok now....on the count of 3" and then they would stand with their backs to the camera and pivot around leaving their feet grounded. After a few tries at it, we finally got it.

Now I'm not sure if they look like young gangsters on the left or not. In this picture above, they were trying to fly Joe through the air and actually dropped him a couple of times in the process. As you can see they were cracking up and dropped Joe as soon as I snapped the shot.
The other 3 kids had to get in on the action.
I think those two girls may be a little heavy. What do you think? lol
I think those two girls may be a little heavy. What do you think? lol


No comments:
Post a Comment