Monday, September 18, 2006

Crafty Weekend

On Friday Toot and I decided to do some sorting, matching and counting. And then planned on stringing up a necklace or two.

First we got out a couple of kinds of noodles and then we broke out with the food coloring.
Toot's working on her 3rd batch in this picture as she pours the noodles into the ziploc.

















In these pictures, she's very carefully counting out 3 or 4 drops of food coloring into the noodles. I am amazed at how maticulous she is with all
of the projects we work on.



At this point she had already strung a lot of noodles but she's still concentrating as much as she was with the first noodle. She is really enjoying our learning adventures over here.

Daddy came home early just in time for the 'stringing' and made her a needle out of a toothpick and some tape. It worked great.





ON SATURDAY:

The girls were bored at one point so when I mentioned conjuring up some craft to make, they were both jumping for joy at the thought of that. So I hopped online searching for something fun to make. It didn't take long and I found a project that required items that we already had at home. So away we went!

Big sis got a little food color happy. lol



I told Toot to turn around and smile so I could snap her picture. Here she is looking at herself on the computer monitor instead of looking at the webcam I was holding.



We had fun swirling all the colors in the glue and as you can see we made plenty of abstracts to go around.

(sidenote: these webcam shots are juuuust not the look I'm going for and I'm 2 inches away from getting that camera) But it sure beats no camera atall eh?


Proud Sis! She's growing up so fast.



2 comments:

The Hunts said...

Hey Nancy, if you see this...the date that we're ordaining Alex is Oct.22 I just finished up my calling card minutes last week so I can't call ya and Leo is in route to Texas and won't be back until NEXT Tuesday so I don't have the cell phone either. Mark your calendar and let me know if you get this message.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie
Yes I got your message, we will try to be there. I don't have a lot of time everyday to go to blog so I will try to go there every other day or so, but can't stay on to long. Love you guys Love Mom