Sunday, April 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAYNA !

On the days leading up to Toot's birthday, I asked her several times what she wanted for her birthday. The answer I always recieved was BLUE BLUE BLUE. She wanted blue clothes, blue shoes, blue make-up, blue everything!! Daddy and I asked her what kind of cake she wanted. She answered with a very confident "I want a chocolate cake with BLUE frosting and ribbons on it and I want DADDY to make my cake!"

So.......we set out to do just THAT!


Here's daddy in action, fulfilling his command.
The birthday girl stayed close by to make sure that everything spread smoothly. Not to mention doing a little tasting too!










"Thanks daddy! You're the BEST!"

"Anything for my little Princess!"


Finally everything was all set up and we were ready to party.

Toot could hardly contain herself. She was so excited to get the show on the road.


(I take full responsibility: The lighting in the following pictures really bites!)


The kids engaged themselves in a balloon war.

"Wolfman Jack.....You're mine!"


Finally it was time to sing and open the presents......

As we sang the "Happy Birthday" song, Toot looked so happy.


A gal can't turn "4" without something educational to unwrap!


Lip gloss is always a favorite too.


The cake was yummy. Good job daddy.


Tonight she tried on her new outfit.


Big sis had to jump in for a picture.

We sure had an awesome day!
Happy Birthday Lane!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alayna
Happy happy birthday we sure love you it looks like you had a really fun day we wish we were there, someday maybe we can come again. I have a card for you I forgot to send so I better get on the ball huh?? we love you so very much.
Love Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Oh yeh
somebody sure loves her Daddy.
love grandma

tinkadit said...

What a beautiful cake! Excellent job on the deorating of the table, too! Happy late birthday, toot! I hope you had a really nice one!