Sunday, April 22, 2007
Well It's About Time!
Finally after a couple of visits to fix the multiple cavities that Baylee had......it was all business while her chipped tooth got the attention that it long overdue deserved!!
I took my camera with so that I could capture the procedure in action but when I asked the dentist if it was ok that I snap a couple of pictures of him doing just that, I was surprised that he stood up pretty quickly and pointed to his little assistant here and said, "You can take some pictures of her but not me." lol "Hmmm?" I wondered. "Maybe he's under the witness protection program and doesn't want his picture posted all over the internet." I guess we'll never know.
It's pretty cool at his office though. While you're in the famous chair, up above mounted from the ceiling is a tv where you can watch any movie you desire (upon approval of your parents if you're a minor). I guess this is to get your mind off of that scary drill and tooth distraction devise. And if that doesn't work, knowing that you have miniature "Depends" diapers strapped to your ears oughta do it!
Toot and I waited in the "Family Room". I enjoyed watching these guys out the window while they golfed. How would it be to have all that time on my hands? Must be nice!
3 comments:
Wow.... maybe he is in the witness protection program...my doctor would have not only been in the picture, he probably would have tried to be the only one in the picture! LOL....
Oh, well... the end result looks great, so that is all that matters!
Keep smiling, Baylee... just don't try to open a bottle with that new tooth! LOL!
btw... I finally got another blog done...sorry for taking so long.. you will understand when you read it.
I love the good as new tooth! And that part about the miniature depends...HOLY lololol!!!
I dont want nobody sayin nothin bout the witness protection program! ;)
Love ya like a Dentists paycheck!
Post a Comment