Monday, April 23, 2007

Our Fun Day In The Sun!

Last week we got to spend a whole day with our favorite friends. Recently they moved to our town and we are so excited!! We've missed them a ton and we love them even more!!

We ventured out to enjoy the sunshine together. We decided to do a "progressive park day" to see what kinds of things we could discover.

First stop..........

The girls tried out their muscle strength and swung from the monkey bars.


Our cute little friend "J" tried it too.


We discovered these cute little grannies walking their dogs. It seemed that everyone was out enjoying the sunshine.

At one park we discovered a homeless lady living in her car.

Seeing what some people endure sure makes me appreciate all my blessings!


At another park we discovered that the water features had been turned on. We were excited because last year when our family went, they were under repair. It was so cool to know that they are in full function now.


By the time the shoes came off and the pants got rolled up, the timer had shut the water off.


Here I am with the kids while they gaze into this pivoting froggy's mouth. It still had some water dripping out and I secretly wished it would have come back on so that I could have really drenched em. lol


I discovered that the ground was still a little chilly from the water but it sure felt good on my white feet.


We mom's decided to test our adrenaline levels, and walk out there in the middle of it just 'daring' the water to come on and soak us. No such luck! My best bud here was so hilarious as she jumped up on that thing. She meant business. What she didnt' realize, is that if that water had come on I woulda tossed her off of that thing and started aiming! lol She's a good sport.

We sure had a fun day in the sun together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I LOVE IT!!! Speed bloggin....that ROCKS! It looks like you had a wonderful time out there in the sunshine!

P.S. I love your white feet!

Anonymous said...

I fear that I have sadly mistaken you. I had no idea how fun and beautiful you were. I hope you'll reconsider, and let me be your new best friend! That would rock!

Get it rock?