Last night we gathered around the table to do our annual egg decorating.
It was pretty fun sitting around talking and enjoying each other. No one ended up arguing or fighting either, so mom was happy!
Toot marbled a couple of eggs so she had to use these plastic gloves. They were about 4 sizes too big for her little hands but she managed to get the job done.
Alex did a couple of puffed paint eggs. He's very maticulous with these sort of things.The whole time I kept trying to get Kyle to smile for the camera but he kept hiding his face. That's not too hard with his current sexy hairstyle (ick). All he has to do is put his head down and he's no where to be found under that stuff. I FINALLY managed to get him to agree to let me take his picture and begged him to hold a smile until AFTER he sees the flash. He agreed. I was so excited to finally have his cooperation! Wheew! He looked at the camera, and smiled. I pushed the button. The flash went off a couple of seconds later........
And I got THIS!!I guess he showed mom who's boss eh? (Aaaargh the will of a teenager)
Once some of the eggs were done, Lane had to inspect them to see if they were up to standard.
"YEP! They get my stamp of approval!"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today after church we ate some lunch and just hung out together here at home.
Daddy hid some eggs around and Toot went searching.
Bay lurked over the wall for some.
Al tried to eat one.
Kyle blew bubbles while the girls tried to catch some.
It was all too exhausting for mom and dad so we decided to take a little rest.
The girls snuggled with daddy for awhile.And believe it or not:
There is a smile under that hair!We hope your Easter weekend was as fun as ours.
1 comment:
Well Hi Guys
Easter looked like a lot of fun. How nice to have Daddy home huh guys. looks like the girls really enjoy it. Thanks for the great smiles boys. Love Grandma
Post a Comment